Cats in Foster Care
If interested in adopting one of the HSOW foster cats, please fill out the Adoption application.
For cats available through the Humane Society of Wilkes. Adoption fee is $80.00. The fee pays for all the vet work that has been done including:
- Physical examination
- A check for worms, routine deworming for hookworms and roundworms
- Feline distemper and upper respiratory vaccines
- Rabies vaccine at 4 months
- Spay or Neuter at 4-6 months
- Feline Leukemia test and FIV test
- Microchip, including free lifetime registration
- On heartworm and flea prevention.